Happy to link this post to the #100WordsonSaturday on Write Tribe which is about writing a 100 words in the form of a story, a poem or a piece of non-fiction. This week’s prompt is: Today I will.
(Some honest soul-searching and a long list of things came up, that was trimmed to the basic before this post took shape. I’m glad this has only reaffirmed what I’ve always believed in!)
Today I will:
- Live in the ‘Now’, let go of the past, and accept myself. (warts and all!)
- Live in the moment and make every second count.
- Give my full attention to the person/task in hand, instead of juggling five at a time and stressing over!
- Savor the moment without guilt, even when I am resting, to recharge, renew and regain clarity.
- Not be overwhelmed by anxiety about the future that I cannot change.
- Make small changes to my set routines and add a little element of surprise to life every once in a while.
- Never dwell on past accomplishments.
- Think beyond old solutions to problems! (This can dramatically alter my life)
If one can only live one moment at a time, I might as well make it the present!